24.9.12

Renegade Craft Fair 2012



Last week I went to the 2nd Renegade Craft Fair held in London. It wasn't crazy big so I managed to have a look at all the stalls, and everyone was really chilled out which was really nice! I'll definitely go again next year, in the meantime here's a selection of my favourite artists/stalls.

First is the really fine jewellery designed by illustrator Kaye Blegvad aka Datter Industries, how pretty are they:





Then Francesca Berrini's Unusual Cards grabbed my attention, they're strange, funny and somehow beautiful. The best bit is all these collages are done by hand, no photoshop involved! Check it out:



I didn't LOVE everything by Lovely Pigeon but these geometric necklaces and earrings are quite charming:



More jewellery, this time by Oh, hello friend, I don't wear necklaces but I would definitely give these a go:




And last but not least, the lovely and delicate work of Zosienka & Rosie:


No comments: